Sunday 19 January 2014

The perfect service/sexual submissive...



I wrote this a short while ago for the blog, time to share! 

My first two days back on collarme found my inbox flooded with emails. Most are SPAM. I’d say eighty per cent spam, easy. The same guys who obviously send this to every new female account in the hopes that someone will be lonely or bored enough to talk to them. 

After an inbox filled with (mostly) crap, I’d like to write something positive, I want to write about my perfect submissive for right now. This wouldn’t be the guy I would marry, it would just be my main play partner as I also played with others (mostly girls in my fantasy, hot hot girls who made glorious noises when I hit their round asses). 

My fantasy slave (for right now) 

He’s tall and muscular but also soft and sensitive in that manly way that women adore. The type of guy who wouldn’t be afraid to cry in front of you, but doesn’t really need to. His life’s good, in order. He is successful in his career and a social go-getter. He has an easy smile and good humour. He provides me with an escape from all the realities of life. 

Our play often consists of me going over to his plush new house, him running me a bubble bath with oils and candles and refilling my Champaign every so often and trotting off to prepare food or do some other types of work that will benefit me as I soak in my bathtub. The work for me is usually mundane: my taxes is a good one, laundry is also often in the fantasy, him making sure everything’s clean soft and perfumed just right. Especially the lingerie that I might be wearing for other men. The mystery excites him, but it doesn’t stop him from doing a very good job.

When I have had my fill of bath time relaxation and reading I call my boy back, he helps me out of the tub and wraps me in a white, fluffy towel. We then walk into a lounge room and he dries me off and places me in a silk robe (notice all of the attention to detail here?) he then gives me a pedicure, his skilled hands making my feet beautiful. After he brings me food whether it be a meal or desert (as is often the case). 

Sometimes in this fantasy I get him to stand there posing while I eat so I can admire his perfect form. Other times he massages me after I eat my desert or performs as a sexual slave. Whatever the variation of the fantasy is, it’s all about me and my enjoyment and that’s what he get’s off on.
I love the thought of a service (sometimes turned sexual) submissive who would be mine. I would love to find someone to fill the bill but unfortunately I have not yet. 

Soon, very soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment